You Go, Bro!
But wait, here's more:
Courtesy of our friend The Scarecrow: if you are sickened by Sharon Osbourne et al victimising, on national television, an innocent man who was brutally mutilated,* then please do the following:
1. Go to this site:
2. Click on "Broadcast (TV and Radio), Cable, and Satellite Issues"
3. Click NEXT
4. Click on "Broadcast programs showing obscene, profane, and/or indecent material"
5. Click NEXT
6. Click on "Complete the form" in the "Online Form - Recommended Method" box.
You will now see a form.
7. Fill in all information. Below is all the information about the show.
(1) Date of Program (use MM/DD/YYYY format): 07/14/2011
(2) Time of Program (use HH:MM AM/PM format): 1:00 PM PACIFIC and CENTRAL, 2:00 PM EASTERN
(3) Network: CBS
(4) Call Sign, Channel OR Frequency of the station on which you viewed/heard the material: For me, it was 2.1
(5) City and State Where Program Was Viewed/Heard: (Your city and state)
(6) Name of Program or DJ/Personality/Song/Film: The Talk
In the edit box at the bottom express yourself, here is something similar to what I wrote:
I found the episode of "The Talk" that aired on CBS on July 14, 2011 to be extremely offensive. The hostesses of the show were laughing at a man who had been sexually mutilated.
Just as it is inappropriate to air animals being mutilated willfully by a human being, I think it is more inappropriate to air jokes about actual human beings getting willfully mutilated by others.
The jovial attitude from the hostesses on the show "The Talk" was grossly offensive and obscene.
Nobody would be allowed to joke about animals being willfully maimed and crippled, the women on CBS should not be allowed to make light of a man being maimed and crippled.
8. Click on the SUBMIT button.